Trying to be as honest as I can. . .

Welcome. . . explore as you'd like.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here's to...

...New beginnings? Commitments? Resolutions? Who knows. All I know is this: in the past when I have tried to do a blog...it has failed. Let's make this one happen. I'm not very funny or witty, so I hope that my life will be enough to entertain you. Who knows what this will become...I promise you this: We will have a good time, if you, yes you- remain open minded. You see, minds are like parachutes- they work best when they are open.

For the time being- what do you think of this?

For all your days prepare,
And meet them ever alike:
When you are the anvil, bear--
When you are the hammer, Strike.
-Edwin Markham

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo! I think you should definitely dedicate at least one blog to listing all the things you don't believe exist, and then explaining your (possibly invalid but nonetheless entertaining) reasoning behind it;)

    -Summer Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Californian Asian... nice.
    While I agree with Summer, I would also add that you should have some Harry rants. See what Dave wrote under your comment on my blog p.s...http://boredinbreck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete